About the project
- Rescuing legal records. Success stories… November 13, 2017
- Poor legal records management leading to the loss of our legal heritage? Horror stories and other tales of woe… April 6, 2017
- Information as an asset: the business benefits to providers of legal services of preserving records November 30, 2016
- Legal records at risk: is the legal profession interested in its own history? April 1, 2016
- Legal Records at Risk Seminar at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies November 7, 2015
Search this site
The Institute of Advanced Legal Studies was founded in 1947. It was conceived and is funded as a national academic institution, attached to the University of London, serving all universities through its national legal research library. Its function is to promote, facilitate and disseminate the results of advanced study and research in the discipline of law, for the benefit of persons and institutions in the UK and abroad.