10 December 2015, 2.30-5.30, Conference Room, IALS You are cordially invited to attend the first seminar to launch the Legal Records at Risk project. The project has been set up to investigate the findings of previous studies, including the British Records Association’s report on Records at Risk (2011), that significant records of many institutions specialised to law are at risk, especially because of recent developments...
- Rescuing legal records. Success stories… November 13, 2017
- Poor legal records management leading to the loss of our legal heritage? Horror stories and other tales of woe… April 6, 2017
- Information as an asset: the business benefits to providers of legal services of preserving records November 30, 2016
- Legal records at risk: is the legal profession interested in its own history? April 1, 2016
- Legal Records at Risk Seminar at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies November 7, 2015
Search this site
- 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm, December 10, 2015 – Legal Records at Risk Seminar at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies
The Institute of Advanced Legal Studies was founded in 1947. It was conceived and is funded as a national academic institution, attached to the University of London, serving all universities through its national legal research library. Its function is to promote, facilitate and disseminate the results of advanced study and research in the discipline of law, for the benefit of persons and institutions in the UK and abroad.